ABN: 33 990 478 973
Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Irish Australian Chamber of Commerce (IACC)'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
All purchases and subscriptions once sold are final as our events require us to pre-book and pre-pay for all guests. Patrons attending our events may be photographed for information and promotional purposes. Please direct the official photographer as to your wishes if you do not consent to being photographed. Our virtual events are recorded, where possible, and made available to Members, through our Resource Library. Guest ticket holders should ensure they attend the live event to avoid disappointment.
Amounts on this website are expressed in Australian Dollars. Overseas customers will be billed by their bank at prevailing exchange rates which are not under the control of the IACC. As requested by members, all memberships are sold on an automated renewals basis for your convenience and to ensure no loss of access to member areas and benefits. Individual memberships are not transferable. If your circumstances or billing details change and you would like to amend or suspend your automated renewal facility, simply email us to have your billing preferences updated.