Code of Conduct
If selected as a Mentor/Mentee in the IACC Mentoring Program:
- You will, at all times, conduct yourself in a professional and ethical manner and refrain from any conduct that may harm your Mentor/Mentee; and
- You will keep confidential any information shared with you by your Mentor/Mentee and will not disclose any such information to anyone unless expressly authorised by your Mentor/Mentee; and
- You will seek to avoid any conflicts between your interests and the interests of your Mentor/Mentee. If any actual conflict of interest or the potential for a conflict of interest arises, you will openly disclose that fact to your Mentor/Mentee and discuss how to deal with it in a manner which best serves your Mentor/Mentee’s interests; and
- You will only use personal information supplied to you about your Mentor/Mentee (either by the Irish Australian Chamber of Commerce or your Mentor/Mentee) in a manner expressly authorised by your Mentor/Mentee.
- As a Mentee, you must successfully complete the Mobilisation Workshop before you will be introduced to a prospective Mentor.
- Mentees must attend all IACC Leadership Events and a minimum of two other Networking Events in your program year.
- As a Mentee, you will not solicit your mentor for new job opportunities.
- As a Mentee, you must maintain financial membership throughout the course of the program. Unfortunately, we must remove participants whose membership lapses, so if you're experiencing hardship, please reach out in advance of your renewal falling due to discuss your circumstances.