Code of Conduct
If selected as a Mentor/Mentee in the IACC Mentoring Program:
- You will, at all times, conduct yourself in a professional and ethical manner and refrain from any conduct that may harm your Mentor/Mentee; and
- You will keep confidential any information shared with you by your Mentor/Mentee and will not disclose any such information to anyone unless expressly authorised by your Mentor/Mentee; and
- You will seek to avoid any conflicts between your interests and the interests of your Mentor/Mentee. If any actual conflict of interest or the potential for a conflict of interest arises, you will openly disclose that fact to your Mentor/Mentee and discuss how to deal with it in a manner which best serves your Mentor/Mentee’s interests; and
- You will only use personal information supplied to you about your Mentor/Mentee (either by the Irish Australian Chamber of Commerce or your Mentor/Mentee) in a manner expressly authorised by your Mentor/Mentee.
- As a Mentee, you must attend all IACC mentoring events in your program year.
- As a Mentee, you will not solicit your mentor for new job opportunities.