Highlights will include:
- Your opportunity to engage with best in class businesses in a shared business tour of Ireland - north, south, regional and metropolitan.
- Discover new customers, suppliers, investment opportunities and team members.
- Time built into each day for your own activities, keeping in touch with your Australian office, interviewing, or something more relaxing.
- Flagship Event attendance - the Chamber's Summer BBQ at the Australian Ambassador's Residence in Killiney - where you can engage with hundreds of your fellow members currently based in Ireland.
- European dimension - engage with the representatives of all the Australian-linked business groups across Europe who will join us during the week.
- Talent in focus - we will host a Talent Open Day in Dublin, and possibly another in Belfast, based on demand, as well as our activities in the regions so you'll have plenty of chances to find your next key hire.
- Site visits, hotels and ground transport included in delegate costs.
Can your business afford not to be part of it? If you would like to express interest in joining the delegation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you assist with travel arrangements? Yes, we have full travel management and special fares for delegates available through our partners at Emerald Travel and Qatar Airways.
Can I join the delegation in Ireland if I'm not travelling from Australia? Yes, of course. Several of our delegates will already be in Ireland, the UK or mainland Europe for business and other companies are sending their team members based in the northern hemisphere to engage.
I can't take part in all the activities, is that OK? Yes, we don't demand attendance at any element, but you might miss out on something great! Delegate pricing is standard and includes all activities, but you can choose to attend as much or as little as your diary allows.
Do I need a visa? If you're entering Ireland on an Irish, Australian, UK or EEA passport then you will not need a visa to join the delegation. For further information click here.
Can I book my own hotel and hire car? For your convenience, we arrange hotels and ground transport for all delegates. Some delegates choose to hire a car for additional personal or business travel during the week, which is entirely fine, but please let us know if you're intending to do that as parking may need to be reserved at some of our hotels.
Can you help me set up a business in Ireland? Yes, we have delegates who are intending to open an Irish arm of their business and during the week there will be briefings on the things to consider, incentives available, access to staff, introductions to banks and professional services, and if you give us enough notice, we can even have some potential locations lined up to show you while you're in Ireland.
Can you help me identify candidates before the Open Day(s)? Yes. While you'll have the opportunity to present opportunities with your company at the Open Day(s), we will be profiling some of the delegate companies from next month, in the weeks leading up to our arrival, to give you a head start on getting the right people in the room that day and throughout the week. To ensure you are included in the full promotion schedule, you should confirm your participation before Monday 2nd May.
How much does it cost to take part? Your investment will range from $1,950 + GST for our Corporate Members and Sponsors, to $4,000 + GST for those not yet members. Delegate pricing includes hotels, meals, site visits, briefings, access to formal events and ground transport. You will also have access to a speaking slot and interview rooms at the Open Day(s), alongside access to our relocation experts who can assist with any questions on the practicalities.
Can more than one person from my company attend? Yes, we understand that many companies will prefer to have more than one delegate and so we do not cap your company's access to the program. All delegates must be booked to attend.