**Current Emerald program participants can register their attendance via firstname.lastname@example.org
This digital event is exclusive to the Emerald Leadership Program and a part of program participation. If you would like to learn more about the Emerald Leadership Program, or submit an expression of interest for the second round applications, please click here.
Our panel will include Hilary O'Dwyer Virtual CFO, Titian Consulting, Stephanie Lyons Chief Risk Officer, EISS Super and Claire Scott Partner, Grant Thornton, who will explore some of the following questions:
- What superfund and investment strategy should I invest in?
- Should I set up a Self Managed Superfund?
- What does compound interest really mean?
- How would you recommend to invest $10,000?
- How much money do I need when I retire?
- How best do I budget?
- How much insurance cover do I need?
- What are the tax implications of a certain investment?
- How do I implement a more tax efficient strategy for my business?
- What will interest rates look like in the future?